Inland Marine Insurance for the Oil & Gas Industry

Contact Us

Please fill out and submit this form or call us at (304) 422-3563. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.

Contact Us

Inland Marine Insurance for All Equipment & Tools

We will consult with you to discuss your property type and location and customize your policy to include replacement cost coverage for equipment, tools, and assets that are owned, leased, or rented to ensure that you benefit from the maximum protection available. The experienced insurance agents of Chancellor Insurance Agency, Inc. are available to offer single or combined coverage policies to secure all of the standard protections required, as well as any supplemental coverage that you need to ensure that your property is protected against unforeseen events and circumstances that may affect your oil and gas business throughout all of West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania (or wherever your assets are located within our entire service area that includes Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, New York, Kentucky, and Illinois).


Protect Your Equipment & Assets During Use, Storage, & Transit

At Chancellor Insurance Agency, Inc., we know that your oil and gas business operations keep you, your employees, and your equipment in motion throughout the state and around the country. We provide our business customers with specialty inland marine coverage to ensure that your equipment and assets are properly protected whether they are in use, in storage, or in transit. Our wide range of quality inland marine insurance policies include protection options for all of your needs, including:

  • wellhead surface equipment coverage
  • well drilling & contracting equipment of all types
  • service rigs
  • swab rigs
  • drilling rigs
  • heavy equipment, vehicles, & machinery
  • coverage for the equipment of others
  • general equipment
  • tools, derricks, & substructures
  • contents of your home & branch offices
  • physical rigs & platforms
  • truck cargo & transportation coverage

Secure Your Assets With Oil & Gas Inland Marine Insurance

We have been dedicated to serving the comprehensive inland marine insurance needs of our commercial oil and gas industry clients for over 150 years. Let us assist you with obtaining coverage that you need to secure all of the assets that you rely on for production, manufacturing, exploration, and more. Contact our licensed insurance agents to learn more about how we can assist you with managing known and unknown risks, equipment coverage, and liability protection. We are available to consult with you to ensure that you have an appropriate level of coverage in place for peace of mind to rely on knowing that your business interests are secure. Let us show you how you can experience the satisfaction and confidence of knowing that your oil and gas business will endure. Call Chancellor Insurance Agency, Inc. at (304) 422-3563.